This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Don't settle for less, choose a low-noise, convenient, and no-fume tool for your wood-cutting jobs.
If you are looking for an easy-to-manage and highly efficient chainsaw, then the Redback E212C is what you need. It has a 12" long Oregon bar and chain that run up to 5200 RPM, allowing you to cut faster. Aside from that, you won't get your arm tired quickly while doing your work since it only weighs 11 lbs, making it lightweight.
For safety purposes, a trigger switch on the handle of the E212C needs to be appropriately squeezed to start up the chainsaw. Additionally, kickback is prevented, thanks to the integrated electrical and mechanical chain break. This safety feature helps you avoid unfortunate accidents on your job site, so you won't have to worry.
Since this chainsaw is battery-operated, the ear-splitting sound is decreased, and harmful emission is now avoidable. You can also buy this without a battery or buy it as a kit if you don't have spare Redback batteries. The running time of this electric chainsaw varies depending on the battery used. It lasts 25 minutes long when paired with its 2.0A h 40V lithium-ion battery, 50 minutes with 4.0A h, and 76 minutes with a 6.0A h. Furthermore, each battery has an indicator on display to alert you of how much power it has left for the tool to work.
So what else are you waiting for? Get yourself this 40V Redback E212C chainsaw now!
- LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY OPTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS: Redback offers multiple amp-hour (2Ah, 4Ah, 6Ah) Lithium-ion batteries that delivers extended run times
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND LONGER LIFESPAN OF YOUR MOTOR: With its brushless motor, the chainsaw provides a very effective performance with less susceptibility to mechanical wear
- NO MORE FILTHY EMISSIONS: Using an alternate source of energy (battery/electricity) instead of gas or oil makes this chainsaw eco-friendly
- SAY GOODBYE TO TANGLED ELECTRIC CORD: Since a battery pack powers it, there is no need to use a lengthy cord to use it
- REDUCED USER FATIGUE: It's engineered with features such as an easy-to-read fuel gauge located in plain sight, a three-position handle height adjustment, an ergonomic grip, and lightweight, so you won't feel exhausted after working with this chainsaw
- Cordless: Yes
- Amperes: 2.0Ah | 4.0Ah | 6.0Ah
- Run Time: 25 | 50| 76 minutes
- Motor Type: Brushless
- No-Load Speed: 5200 RPM
- Chain Speed: 10m/s
- Oil Tank: 160 ml
- Bar Length: 12"
- Net Weight: 11.0 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 2 years, when registered
- Battery Warranty: 1 year, when registered